top of page

Student Group

Public·88 members

Live stream: Rayo Vallecano vs Sevilla 05.02.2024 Watch TV

Rayo Vallecano Sevilla live score (and video online live stream) starts on 5 Feb 2024 at 20:00 UTC time at Estadio de Vallecas stadium, Madrid city, ...

Real Madrid replaced Barca at the top of the table when they beat the defending champions 2-0 at the Bernabeu on 1 March. But Barca regained top spot on 7 March as Messi's late penalty - his 19th league goal of the season - gave them a 1-0 home win over Real Sociedad, and Real lost 2-1 at Real Betis the next day to surrender the initiative in the title race. Barca are two points clear with 11 rounds left in La Liga, which resumed with Sevilla's derby win over Betis on Thursday. football match in Spain for the second division, Cadiz play at home against Alcorcon. In this match, I bet it will end in a draw. I think it's a good choice. Alcorcon are 11th with 44 points from 33 games. This is a game between a very good home team and a very good team on the road. Previous head to head match resulted in a 3 - 0 win to Alcorcon. I think we will see a draw here. everything is very tight and they only won 50% of their total games. Alcorcon is definitely not to be underestimated, they have only lost two games more than Cadiz so far. Rayo Vallecano - Sevilla FC: Live Stream & on TV today Sevilla FC @ Rayo Vallecano is an upcoming Soccer event that takes place on Feb 05 at 03:00 PM. You can livestream Sevilla FC @ Rayo Vallecano on fuboTV. Event ... They don’t have much to play for in this match but in the form they have had lately, they will want to get one over the new champions. Kasimpasa have scored two or more goals in nine of their last 11 matches and have kept seven clean sheets in the process. At home, they have not lost any of their last six matches, winning five of those and keeping five clean sheets too. From a betting point of view, this isn't the most appealing fixture, there can be no denying that. Those who are looking to get involved can try 'Both Teams to Score – NO', which appeals more than most. MK Dons have failed to score in 50% of their home matches, while both teams have scored in just 36%. Moreover, MK Dons rank as the second worst team in terms of shots on target at home, averaging just 2.82 per game. Portsmouth haven't done too much better on the road, as they currently sit 14th, while the visitors are also the best when it comes to conceding shots on target away from home. They've shipped an average of just 3.11. This one is a tough one to call but I rate X2 having double chances to go. Charlton has opened the score in their last matches away and lost because the opponents were more experienced. Now Luton is not an experienced side, at least not more experienced than Charlton in terms of Championship. THURSDAY'S STORIES TOP HEADLINES Video - Man Utd dealt blow as Haaland flies to Germany for talks - Euro Papers01:49 11:05 - 'We are delighted with Jesus' It wouldn't be December without a little praise for the Chosen One. Here's Pep Guardiola on the true meaning of Christmas (or striker Gabriel Jesus, you decide). We have been talking about the development of African football for many years," said Infantino. Pele once said that an African team would win the FIFA World Cup, but this hasn't happened and it seems we are not making progress. Today must be the day we turn that page. The (AFCON) generates twenty times less than the Euros (European championship). They have been in the top flight since 2011 having spent the rest of their history in the lower leagues. Reece Oxford is an Augsburg player, although he hasn't featured since November. If they were an English team: Watford (a smaller team with bigger neighbours)Why should you support Augsburg? You like quirky nicknames (Die Fuggerstadter is their nickname after a famous family from the region), Reece OxfordWhy shouldn't you support Augsburg? You're not sure what you're going to get. This is my natural habitat. Was I extra emotional? No. Was I nervous before the game? No. But I just love it. To confess, the most difficult moments for me in this 11 months was the part of the summer when, for the first time, I didn't have a pre-season. I was looking at other managers and clubs doing things. It was a weird feeling. Reaction from Saturday's Premier League gamesJose's still box office "I want to do my things and I have started doing my things," Mourinho said at full-timeThat Mourinho was making his remarks in a packed room full of football journalists told its own story. Celtic and Rennes have been given a match to play in the fifth round of the Europa League in which this match will be played in Group E and it is a match in which a relieved host who has already achieved a placement distant competition, where there is only a dilemma from which position awaits the last placed team of guests in the group who have won only 1 point so far and today they play less for the honor in this emch. I think that the guest coach can even perform certain deadlines when it comes to meeting some new boys and keeping the first team for the domestic championship. In last 5 matches only Bournemouth (0) has won fewer points than Arsenal and West Ham (3). Both teams are in bad form and this is a chance to improve their form. Meanwhile, Arsenal who has a little better players is a guest, so that would be a problem for Freddie Ljungberg's boys. The first Premier League player to play for Real, McManaman was a huge success despite nearly being sold on after his first 12 months - scoring in a Champions League final and helping Real win the trophy twice. Michael OwenOverseas clubs played for: Real MadridMajor honours won overseas: NoneWhy him? Another player to go from Liverpool to Real - Michael Owen never reached the same heights as Steve McManaman. Hatta will play against Al Khaleej in the Arabian Gulf league match. Hatta have lost 4 of their last 5 matches and is in very bad shape right now. They are sitting on second bottom of the table and have 8 points in their name. They have lost 4 straight matches. It wasn't an accident," said Ferguson to UEFA in 2015. That team did it so many times that season. They had a fantastic desire to win and a great team spirit. They came from behind to win or draw 17 matches in the Treble season; to prove it wasn’t a fluke, they did it 16 times in 1999-2000. There was an almost identical victory four months before Bayern, when they came from 1-0 down to beat Liverpool 2-1 in the FA Cup, with Yorke scoring in the 88th minute and Solskjaer striking an injury-time winner. Even after finishing football I know I'll stay here with my family. So I'm kind of in that situation where I'd love to carry on playing for at least another year. Other players whose contracts are running out will be looking to move elsewhere, and that's just how football is. Now with the situation we're in I don't know how football clubs and players are going to approach it with their agents as well. Assisted by Rouwen Hennings following a fast break. SubstitutionPosted at 81' Substitution, Fortuna Düsseldorf. Rouwen Hennings replaces Kenan Karaman. SubstitutionPosted at 81' Substitution, Fortuna Düsseldorf. Alfredo Morales replaces Marcel Sobottka. BookingPosted at 80' Niko Gießelmann (Fortuna Düsseldorf) is shown the yellow card for a bad foul. Posted at 80' Giovanni Reyna (Borussia Dortmund) wins a free kick in the defensive half. Despite Saint-Étienne's form as of late, they should probably be able to get past this team in an even worse vein of form. The visitors have only failed to get past the first round of the cup in one of their last seven attempts and they should be ready for this one following the winter break which has allowed them to calm down following the turbulent end to 2019. Borgo have conceded twelve goals in their last eight games so we're backing the away side to put three goals past the minnows here. However, the hosts have scored in nine of their last eleven games and with Sainté without a clean sheet in their last seven matches, we're backing the hosts to get on the scoresheet in a 3-1 defeat. It took eight or nine days. People ask why I'm not in Belgium. It's because I'm self-isolating in England. I live here so I'm here with my kids and wife. City were second in the league standings and leading Real Madrid 2-1 after the first leg of their Champions League last-16 tie before the season was suspended. And, with Napoli 3-0 up against Genk at half-time, a nervous second period looked a strong possibility for the holders. But then, on 57 minutes, Trent Alexander-Arnold set an attack in motion, and when Andy Robertson found Mane - formerly of Salzburg - Stankovic rushed out unnecessarily, over came the cross, and Keita - formerly of Salzburg - headed home. Cape Umoya United will host Real Kings for this fixture of the league. I expect, this will be a very tense match for both sides. I expect, the visitors will try to make a positive result on the opposite stadium. Of course, this will not be an easy task. However, Real Kings are in better shape in recent times. They have two consecutive victories. Also, we have Cape Umoya Utd who's is also very average team in this campaign. Yeah, the hosts have advantage on the home field. However, they have highly variable results. I think, the visitors will closer to victory. Borussia M'gladbach have lost 1-3 their last league match against Leverkusen and have no space for another mistake especially against second from bottom side as they need the points desperately to close the gap on the top teams in the German - Bundesliga and only wins will do. Groningen have drawn two of their last four matches and Emmen have drawn two of their last four matches, so both teams have played out their fair share of stalemates in recent weeks. The hosts have only lost three times at home this season and Emmen are yet to win on the road, which is why we can’t see the visitors claiming all three points on Sunday. The champions lead the league at the winter break on 27 points, three ahead of Manchester City and four in front of Chelsea. It is an intense battle between the three teams, while Arsenal also have the challenge of being the sole English representative in the Champions League, coming up against Paris St Germain in the quarter-finals in March-April. Confirmed as champions several weeks ago, Liverpool could end up finishing 21 points ahead of Manchester City on 99 points overall if they win this game and City lose theirs. Newcastle are 13th in the table, a place in the table they can mathematically not finish higher than. If they fail to win and Palace beat Spurs, they will finish 14th. If it's not possible, it's not possible. For me the great thing is that we're all together on this at the club. There's nobody to blame and say you could do better than you did. We don't want a striker to just help us now, to be useful for us. We want a striker to be good for our future, possibly to play with Harry Kane together in the future. Sporting hammered visiting PSV Eindhoven 4-0 to qualify from Group D and will be joined by LASK of Austria who beat Norwegians Rosenborg 2-1 in Trondheim. APOEL Nicosia cruised to a 2-0 win at Dudelange and got a helping hand from Group A winners Sevilla, who beat Qarabag by the same scoreline to put the Cypriots through as runners-up. Two teams are at the bottom of the standings. Two of the weakest teams this season are facing each other. Both teams lost their last two matches. Home team conceded the most goals in the league. It promises to be a very even and boring spectacle. Nothing but a goalless tie comes to mind. I'll put it anyway. When are at 17th, Dresden at 18th and for the Dresden it is a game of survival after 2 losses. Wiesbaden lost the last 3 games, last time 2-3 against HSV. Dresden lost miserably in the first half in Hannover, but was undefeated three times before the away defeat in Hannover. Things are going to be tough, I expect a draw. Posted at 82' Attempt missed. Ryan Christie (Celtic) left footed shot from outside the box is too high. Posted at 79' Corner, Celtic. Conceded by Laurentiu Branescu. Posted at 79' Attempt saved. Vakoun Issouf Bayo (Celtic) left footed shot from the left side of the six yard box is saved in the top left corner. Posted at 77' Attempt missed. Vakoun Issouf Bayo (Celtic) header from very close range misses to the left. Real Madriz U20 is going to face Chinandega U20 and in this clash I expect the visitors to not lose this clash by more than 2 goals. Real Madrid lost the previous match 1:5 against Juventus Managua and tonight I think that Chinandega can score at least one goal. The visitors are pretty weak but on away they they always try to pick some points. Of course, other teams in this league won against them like 5:0 but Real Madriz is not in the best form. I think that there is a chance to see Real win but by no more than 3 goals Barca players consider wage cuts The Daily Mail report that Barcelona's executives are considering slashing the wage bill for both players and staff, but there could be a lifeline as players may step in to protect ancillary staff. The report says: Barcelona directors held a video-link meeting on Friday where the possibility of cutting players' salaries was discussed. It's one of those debates that is very difficult to win. Just who is Britain's greatest post-war manager?From a World Cup win, to European successes, to lifting domestic titles, there are a number of candidates whose trophy cabinet and achievements make them more than a worthy candidate to be Britain's best boss. BBC Sport's chief football writer Phil McNulty has drawn up a shortlist of 14 managers and, after reading why he thinks they deserve to be on the list, you get the chance to vote for your winner at the bottom of the page. Gijon should not be team, that is outside in the Ponafredina, especially after their rival is back from the visit where conceded two goals for easy lose in Granada. Gijon won four of the previous five duel with this rival, and despite this clash could be close, they have some advantage here, in order to claim positive result. Can Preston build on a good record against the Rs by securing a victory in this trip? With mixed form on their travels this season, manager Alex Neil will be hoping to inspire his side to a result here. Paderborn, who were due to visit Fortuna Duesseldorf on Friday, said that coach Stefan Baumgart had undergone a test for coronavirus after displaying symptoms of the disease. Thiago Alcántara (FC Bayern München)Getty Images "We are waiting for results over the course of the afternoon," the club said on Twitter. Posted at 86' Foul by Toni Kroos (Real Madrid). Posted at 86' Takefusa Kubo (Mallorca) wins a free kick in the defensive half. Posted at 84' Offside, Real Madrid. Brahim Díaz tries a through ball, but Toni Kroos is caught offside. Posted at 84' Attempt blocked. Juan Hernández (Mallorca) left footed shot from the left side of the box is blocked. Assisted by Takefusa Kubo. SubstitutionPosted at 83' Substitution, Mallorca. How to Watch Rayo Vallecano vs. Sevilla: Live Stream, TV Mar 13, 2022 — Rayo Vallecano host Sevilla on Matchday 28 in LaLiga on Sunday at Vallecas Stadium. Quique Setien suffered his first defeat as Barcelona manager as Valencia claimed a 2-0 win over the La Liga leaders at Mestalla. See alsoMatchcast: Valencia CF v FC Barcelona Rodrigo was left on the Valencia bench with the Spanish international heavily linked with a mov to Camp Nou. However, the absence of the 28-year-old, who made a cameo in the second half, did little to affect the result as Valencia boosted their chances of finishing in La Liga's top four places. Rayo Vallecano vs Sevilla: live 5 february 2024. Rayo Vallecano - Sevilla. Primera Division, 05.02.2024 14:00. Live game, news, stats, videos, lineups, bets. Posted at 90'+4' Foul by George Saville (Middlesbrough). Posted at 90'+3' Foul by Rico Henry (Brentford). Posted at 90'+3' Patrick McNair (Middlesbrough) wins a free kick in the defensive half. SubstitutionPosted at 90'+1' Substitution, Brentford. Mads Roerslev Rasmussen replaces Bryan Mbeumo. Posted at 90' Foul by Ollie Watkins (Brentford). Posted at 90' Jonny Howson (Middlesbrough) wins a free kick in the defensive half. The 20-year-old produced a fine cross for the opening goal and then delivered again for Nketiah to score after bursting past Ross McCrorie. PLAYER RATINGS Portsmouth: Bass 5, McCrorie 5, Bolton 5, Burgess 5, Seddon 6, Close 5, McGeehan 5, Williams 6, Evans 5, Harness 6, Harrison 5. Subs: Marquiz 5, Curtis 5, Cannon 5. Orlando the away team are meeting with the home team chippa and this game we have give the Game the home team to win it or they will give us a draw and this predy has being based in the last games that this two teams. Have meet together We're happy to play until September if the season extends to then, if that's how it has to be. That's our job," he said. As long as we know we're safe to play and it's a safe environment for spectators, we'll play. The next World Cup is in November and December 2022, so you could actually use this situation as an opportunity and say we're going to finish the 2019-20 season later this year, then prepare for 2022 by having the next two seasons starting in winter. STOCKHOLM, Nov 27 (Reuters) - Zlatan Ibrahimovic has become part-owner of Stockholm club Hammarby, but the 38-year-old has no intention of playing in the Swedish top flight again, despite publishing a picture of the club's shirt with his name on it on Instagram. Ibrahimovic told newspaper Aftonbladet that he had bought a 50% share in AEG Sweden, who in turn own 47% of Hammarby, thereby acquiring approximately a quarter of the Stockholm club, which finished third in this year's league championship. Bushfires are still burning in South Australia, New South Wales (NSW) and Victoria. At least 27 people have died. According to NSW Rural Fire Service, more than 2,000 homes have been destroyed so far during this fire season. Fires have merged to create a mega-blaze, covering more than 640,000 hectares of land. My main thing is that I have always put the club before myself in my career. I just want us to do well," Noble added. We hoped that would happen with Manuel because he is such a great guy and had a proven managerial pedigree, but we now need to get back to what we are as West Ham and achieve realistic targets before aiming higher. If Moyes thinks that is unlikely to happen then it makes sense to move him on and use any money raised to buy younger or more reliable alternatives. Read the full story Brighton waiting on players Premier League club Brighton are waiting to hear from their players over an agreement to defer their wages, reports the Daily Mail. Liverpool scored in their 29th consecutive game in the Premier League; only two teams have ever recorded a longer scoring streak in the competition - Arsenal between 2001 and 2002 (55) and Manchester United between 2007 and 2008 (36). Can they surpass, then match, Arsenal’s Invincibles? Liverpool fans will be hesitant to utter the ‘I’ word given there are still 18 league matches to go.

About

Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...

Members

• Keshav Vinod
  • AMINTOTO
    AMINTOTO
  • JUBAYER
    JUBAYER
  • Sofia Rahmadani
    Sofia Rahmadani
  • Jason Dalura
    Jason Dalura
Group Page: Groups_SingleGroup
bottom of page